Xbox is a video gaming brand owned by Microsoft. The brand also represents applications (games), streaming services and an online service called Xbox live. An Xbox Gift card balance makes a great gift for gamers.Xbox Gift Card can be used to shop for different products powered by Xbox such as Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, device, accessories and lot more. There is no card fees applied neither does card expire.
How to Check Xbox Gift Card Balance
To check your Xbox gift Card balance online you need to be logged in to your Microsoft account, visit Xbox official Gift Card page here, scroll down a bit and click “Check your account balance”, sign in with your Microsoft account details to view your gift card balance.
Redeem your Xbox Gift Card or Code to your Microsoft Account
- Go to card redeem page.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Microsoft account.
- Enter your card 21-digit code.
- Tap “Next” and follow the instructions on the page.
How to Purchase Xbox Gift Card Digital Code
- Visit Xbox Gift card digital Code here.
- Select gift card amount.
- Tap “Add to cart”.
- Select gift quantity.
- Proceed to checkout, sign in into your Microsoft account to complete your order placement.
Xbox Gift Card Features, Benefits and Restrictions
- Gift card is only valid in the country where it was purchased.
- Xbox gift card don’t have no expiration dates. But promotional gift card like Xbox Live rewards do expire.
- Physical gift card can be purchased at retail stores Including retail Microsoft stores.
- The gift card cannot be redeemed for cash except if required by law.
- Your Gift card may be restricted from purchasing some Microsoft products, such as office 365 and other products.
- Gift Card purchase value is converted as your Microsoft credit balance.
- Do know that gift card in it self is not re-loadable, but you can purchase as many cards as possible and apply/redeem to your Microsoft account.
- Digital Xbox Gift card can be used at Microsoft store online, windows and on Xbox.
How to Add Funds to your Microsoft Account
- Set your payment method on your Microsoft account.
- Visit Xbox gift card purchase page here and buy the amount to be added to your Microsoft account.
- Fill in your the recipient details and complete your order placement, an email will be sent to you, with the gift code.
- Go to redeem page here and sign in.
- Input the gift code and tap “Next” and the amount on the gift code will be added to your Microsoft account.
Need Help? Contact customer’s service support line at 1-877-696-7786.