Whole Foods Gift Card Balance – Whole Foods is a health and grocery store that specializes in organic products. The company is a subsidiary of Amazon. It was founded in the year 1980, and has its founders as John Mackey, Renee Hardy-Lawson, Mark Skiles, and Craig Weller. With over 400 store locations and 19,000 employees. Whole Foods Gift Card is actually a gift that makes all moment worth enjoying, especially if you like most of the products or food you eat naturally. You can design the gift card to fit the occasions and persons been celebrated, as well as choose from several designs, plus an option to add a gift message, that best express how you feel about the person or the occasion.
Check your Whole Foods Gift Card Balance
We provide instructions on how to check your Whole Foods Gift Card Balance online, over the phone and in-store.
The gift card number and pin is printed on the back of the gift card. You might need to scratch off the security coated part to reveal your gift card PIN.
- Tap here.
- Key in gift card number.
- Input gift card PIN.
- Tick the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Hit on the “Check Balance” button.
Check Gift Card Balance over the phone
Alternatively, you can inquire the remaining funds on your gift card by calling the customer care line at 844-936-2273. You will need to provide your gift card number and pin.
Check Gift Card Balance in Store
Whole Foods support balance request at their participating stores. To request your card balance at store locations, visit a nearby store and present your gift card to a customer associate to process your request. E-gift card users are to supply their gift card number and pin from their respective gadgets.
Whole Foods Deals and Offers
Get exclusive deals and offers notifications directly to your email when you sign up at the online store.
Where to Buy Whole Foods Gift Card
Whole Foods Gift Card is sold at store locations in the United States and online. The gift card comes in two variations; the physical and the electronic version.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Whole Foods Gift Card is redeemable only at store locations.
- GC is not redeemable for cash except where required by law.
- Gift card don’t have expiration date. But we advise, you use up your gift card value less you forget.
- No dormancy, maintenance nor monthly service fees applied.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Gift card has no replacement value. So treat your gift card as you would to cash.
- Gift card is re-loadable.
- GC balance is non-transferable to another gift card.
- Cannot be used as a payment option to purchasing another gift card.
Need Help? Contact customer service support line at 844-936-2273. Or send an email to email@example.com.