Visa Gift Cards are prepaid card with a fixed amount of cash regimented by the card giver at the time of purchased. With your visa card you can shop online as well as offline and still keep track of your Visa Gift Card Balance. Shop for variety of items ranging from electronics, glossaries and even make special transactions like hotels and car rentals, tipping and at gas station for pump.
Check your Visa Gift Card Balance
It’s important to keep track of your Card Balance before shopping to ensure that your card is accepted. Optionally, you can check your Visa Gift Card Balance online or call your card toll-free customers service number located at the back of your visa card.
- Visit MyGift.GiftCardMall.
- Go to the menu bar at the site page top.
- Click on the “check balance /transactions” button.
- Enter your card Number, card Expiration date and 3-digit Code.
- Click on the submit button.
You can as well check your Visa Gift Card Balance by placing a call to the toll-free Customer’s Service Number located at the back of your card. If you can’t locate a toll-free customer’s service number at the back of your card. Call the Visa general help line (866)511-GIFT.
Purchase your Visa Gift Card
Go to Visa Gift Card official page to purchase your card, as well as Visa enlisted valid online third-party Purchase websites to order your cards, shipping fee may apply.
Register your Visa Gift Card
Making orders from Visa merchants requires that you register your card online with your personal details or information for card identity verification and confirmation.
- To register your card visit MyGift.GiftCardMall or the third-party site that issued the card to you.
- Enter Card Details (Card Number, Expiration Date and 3-digit Code).
- Fill your personal information (Name, Address, Telephone Number and Email Address).
How to activate your Visa Gift Card
Most Visa Gift card is activated automatically upon purchased. While you activate some before use.
To activate your newly bought visa card, follow the instructions sent to you upon purchase or visit any of the Visa third party store online to activate your card.
- Visa Gift Card can’t be exchanged for cash.
- The use of Visa Card at ATMs, for gambling is prohibited.
- Transactions is limited to the amount of money credited on the card by the giver at purchase time.
Replacement of stolen or misplaced Visa Gift Card
Get your misplaced or stolen Visa Card replaced at no cost.
Please do know that Visa card replacement is only possible if card details (Card Number) is provided, that’s why it’s important to have a copy of your Card Number and PIN written down upon card purchase. Call Customers Service at 1 (888) 524-1283.
Visa Gift Card Deals and Offers
- Get up to 5% cash back offer of your purchase price credited to your card, when you shop at some selected stores with your Five Back Visa Gift Card. Purchase a “Visa Five Back card” now.
- Get the remaining balance on your card replaced, with a proof of purchase