We provide instructions on how to check The Counter Gift Card Balance online, over the phone and at restaurant locations in the United States.
The Counter is a major burger dining restaurant in the United States, founded in the year 2003. The restaurant is not like a menu ordered list, but (create your own burger list menu), you get to choose what ingredients and combination of what you did want prepared for you. You can also order their signature burgers on buns and fresh greens, sandwiches, specialty fries, and beers as well as regional wines, and milkshakes. Satiate your taste for special and delicious food by giving yourself an experience at The Counter restaurant. The gift card is good for every occasion and moment.
Check The Counter Gift Card Balance
The gift card number and pin is printed on the back of your gift card.
To check The Counter Gift Card Balance online;
- Tap Here.
- Enter gift card number.
- Key in the security code shown.
- Hit on the “Check Balance” button.
Check Gift Card Balance over the Phone;
Alternatively, you can inquire the remaining funds left on your The Counter Gift Card by calling 310-406-3300. Note that you will need to provide your gift card number and pin.
Check Gift Card Balance at the restaurant location;
While having a wow experience at The Counter restaurant locations you can as well request to know the amount left on your gift card, by presenting your gift card to a customer associate. E-gift card users are to supply their gift card number and pin.
The Counter Deals and Offers
Check for offers and deals at restaurant locations as well as special season bonuses and promotion online at thecounter.com
Where to Buy The Counter Gift Card
The Counter gift card comes in two variations; the physical gift card and the electronic version. And are available for purchase online and at restaurant locations in the United States.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The gift card is redeemable for food online and at restaurant locations. To redeem online; apply your gift card on the payment page during the checkout process.
- GC is not redeemable for cash except where required by law.
- No dormancy, maintenance nor monthly service fees charged.
- The Counter gift card doesn’t have an expiration date. But we advise you to use up funds on your gift card less you forget.
- GC balance is non-transferable nor re-loadable.
- The gift card cannot be used as a payment option for purchasing another gift card.
- Lost, stolen or damaged gift card may not be replaced. So treat gift card as you would to cash.
Need Help? Contact customer service support line at 310-406-3300.