This Amex-branded card from Bank of America is a very rewarding card. It is used to make online cash and bank transactions with ease. The card pays 1.25% cash back on spending. It also gives $50 bonus statement credit just for using it a few times. This card is perfectly ideal for people with good credit who want a rich cash-back rewards card and for those who prefer the American Express brand over other options like Visa and MasterCard. Below are the features of the card.
The 1.25% cash-back spending rebate on this card is one of the richest in the industry. In addition, you can earn an additional $50 in statement credits by spending $500 on retail purchases within the first 90 days.
Benefits of the Amex-branded card
It has redeemable 2,500 points and expire five years after the month they were earned. The card is useful for daily purchases like groceries, gas, and utility bills.
Cardholders can also earn points for purchases and redeem rewards with travel, gift cards, cash back, and special events. For instance, in the travel category alone, you can save rewards for airfare, car rentals, hotels, and resorts, and special experiences on your trip like show tickets and excursions. The program has rules for each category that outline the benefits. For instance, Flex Air rewards are available to any card member and Premium Air rewards are eligible for Gold, Accelerated Rewards, and Platinum American Express Card members. Each American Express Reward Card has its own benefits and rewards.
Fees of the Amex-branded card
- The balance transfer fee is either $10 or 4%.
- Late payment fee is Up to $35.
- Returned payment fee is Up to $25.
- Cash advance fee: $10 or 4% (5% depending on the transaction).
- Foreign transaction fee is 1% of the purchase amount in USD.
- No annual fee.
Rewards of the Amex-branded card
- Gives high cash-back rewards (1.25%).
- $50 in bonus cash rewards are easily obtainable by spending $500 on retail purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- There is no annual fee.
- No earnings limit.
- 1.25% cash-back rebate on spending.
- 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening.
- The regular APR is 12.99% to 22.99% after the introductory period.
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%.
- Cash advance APR: 22.99% or 24.99% depending on the type of cash transaction.