In this article, we will consider the Best Credit Card Sign-up bonuses. Credit card issuers continue to provide increasingly appealing incentives to attract new cardholders. These are Sign-up bonuses from spending a minimum amount on your credit card in the first three months following its opening. Many times, the card may have its own disadvantages. Below we have the best credit card sign-up bonuses. The cards that made our list include. Find out the best for you.
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses ; Best Flat Rate Cash Rewards is Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa, card holders can easily earn rewards. With each purchase, you’ll earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards.
Moreover, cardholders can also earn 1.8% cash back on qualified mobile wallet purchases for the first 12 months of having an account. Plus, your purchases and balance transfers have a 0% APR for the first 12 months. The card has no annual fee. The foreign transaction fee is 3% of the purchase amount in USD.
However, the cash advance fee is $10 or 5% of the cash advance. The purchases APR is 16.24% to 28.24%. Balance transfer fee is $5 or 3% of the transfer amount. It gives a $200 cash rewards bonus when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first three days.
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses ; Best Overall is Chase Sapphire Reserve
The Chase Sapphire Reserve has a lot of benefits for frequent travelers. It has a signup bonus of about $750 when you redeem your points through Chase Ultimate Rewards, which is Chase’s online travel booking tool. To use this card, you MUST be a very heavy spender to meet up with its annual fee.
Other amazing benefits and features of the card include;
- Cardholders $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or Pre-Check, a $300 annual travel credit, access to airport lounges, and special rental car privileges with partner agencies if you use your credit card to book.
- 3 points rewards for every dollar you spend on travel; 3 points per dollar on dining worldwide; and one point per dollar on everything else.
- Balance Transfer Fee is $5 or 5% of the transfer amount
- 50,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first three months
- You must have an Excellent credit to apply for this card.
- The Annual Fee is $450 for the primary cardholder; $75 for additional authorized users
- The purchases APR is from 19.24% to 26.24%
- Cash Advance Fee is $10 or 5% of the cash advance
- No Foreign Purchase Transaction Fee
- No introductory APR.
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses ; Best Travel : Chase Sapphire Preferred
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is the best travel sign up bonus card. Below are its benefits and features.
- You must have an excellent credit to get approval.
- Pays 2 points for every dollar you spend on travel and dining purchases and one point for every dollar you spend on all other purchases.
- It gives new cardholders 60,000 bonus points after they spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months of opening account. The bonus is worth $750 when you redeem your points through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- The annual fee is $95.
- No introductory APR.
- The purchases APR is 18.24% to 25.24%.
- $10 or 5% of the cash advance
- Balance Transfer Fee is $5 or 5% of the transfer amount.
Best Small Business is Chase Ink Business Preferred
The Chase Ink Business Preferred is specifically made for small business owners. It has very interesting signup bonus for small business earners. The card pays 80,000 bonus points for the business with a minimum spend of $5,000 in the first three months after opening the card. The bonus worth up to $1,000 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Additionally, it 3 points per dollar on the first $150,000 spent in specific business categories each year, including travel, shipping, internet, cable, phone, and social media/search engine advertising purchases. All your other card purchases earn unlimited one point per dollar.
However, there’s no introductory APR and foreign transaction fee. The annual fee is $95. The purchases APR is from 18.24% to 23.24%. Cash advance fee is either $15 or 5% .
Best Airline is Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
The Gold Delta Skymiles gives a lot of perks for Delta frequent fliers. Get your first checked bag free for you an up to 9 travelers on your reservation and save 20% on eligible in-flight purchases. It gives a lot of signup bonus and ongoing rewards that are perfect for Delta frequent fliers. It gives : 30,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first three months. $50 statement credit after you make your purchase Delta purchase in the first three months.
Also, you must have a good credit to apply for this card. It has an annual fee of $95 waived in the first year. The purchases APR is 17.99% to 26.99%. Balance transfer fee is $5 or 3% of the transfer amount. The card has no foreign transaction fee.
Moreover, , you’ll earn two miles for every dollar you spend on purchases made directly with Delta and one mile for every dollar you spend on other credit card purchases.
Surprisingly, your purchases will not earn Medallion Qualification Miles which you’ll need to get Delta Medallion status. There’s no introductory interest rate for purchases or balance transfers.
Best Hotel is The Hilton Honors American Express Ascend
The Hilton Honors has the best credit card rewards. It gives the best signup bonus among hotel branded credit cards. The card has the following features\rewards;
- $95 annual fee.
- Must have a good credit before applying.
- 12 Hilton Honors Bonus Points for every dollar you spent with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio; six points for each dollar you spend at U.S. restaurants, supermarkets, and gas stations; and three points for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No introductory APR but the purchases APR is from 17.99% to 26.99%.
- The card gets you access to complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status plus a bonus weekend night reward after you spend $15,000 on your card in a calendar year.
- The balance transfer fee is $5 or 3%.
- 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points when you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first three months.
- No foreign transaction fee.
Best for Groceries is Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
The American Express Blue Cash Preferred is best for frequent grocery shoppers. It has the following amazing benefits and features;
- You must have good or an excellent credit to apply for the card.
- The annual fee is $95.
- 6% cash rewards at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 in purchases each year.
- $3% cash rewards on purchases at U.S. gas stations, 3% back on ground transportation, 6% back on select US TV and music streaming services, and 1% on everything else, including groceries past the $6,000 threshold.
- $250 back when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first three months.
- The foreign transaction fee is 2.7% of the amount after conversion to U.S. dollars.
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months.
- Purchases APR is 15.24% to 26.24%.
- Cash advance fee is $5 or 3%.
Easiest to Earn is Capital One Quicksilver
With the Capital One Quicksilver, card holders earn rewards so easily especially sign up bonus. Spend a minimum of $500 in the first three months of opening account and earn a $150 cash bonus. Purchases on the Capital One Quicksilver earn an unlimited 1.5%. You can redeem your rewards at any time for any amount. You must have an excellent credit to qualify for this card. It has no annual fee.
Also, the card has a 0% on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months, then Ongoing APR is 16.24% to 26.24%. The Cash Advance Fee is $10 or 3%. There is no annual and foreign transaction fee. The balance Transfer Fee is 3% of the transfer amount for the first 15 months; None after the first 15 months.