Steam Gift Card Balance helps you directly contribute to a friend or family member’s Steam wallet online. Steam, is a digital distribution platform that plays host to video games developed by Valve Corporation. It offers digital rights management, matchmaking servers, video streaming, as well as social networking services. Card comes in handy much like a gift certificate. It can be redeemed on Steam, for the purchase of games, software, hardware, and any other item sold on Steam.
Steam offers two kinds of gift cards. They are; Digital Gift Cards – Steam digital gift cards, helps you contribute directly to a friend or family member’s Steam wallet online. All you need do with this gift card is; Sign into Steam, Choose a Steam Friend as well as a gift amount. Physical Gift Card; Steam physical gift cards, can be purchased in retail stores across the world, in a variety of denominations. These physical gift cards, comes in as a great option, when you have cash in hand, and wish to spend it on Steam.
How to Check Your Steam Gift Card Balance
Your gift card fund is applied to your steam account, so to check your steam account balance, follow the below guild;
- Sign into your Steam account.
- You’ll find the current available balance listed in the upper right hand corner, below your profile name.
- The displayed steam account balance is your Steam Gift Card Balance.
Steam Deals and Offers
- WEEKEND DEAL; 35 -50% OFF.
For more weekend deals and offers visit store.steampowered.com.
Send Steam Digital gift card
- Go to steam digital purchase page. and log in.
- Click on the “Send Through Team” link.
- Select gift card amount and choose friend.
- Review your purchase and proceed to checkout to complete your order.
Redeem Your Steam Gift Card
Steam gift cards, can be redeemed on Steam for the purchase of games, software, as well as any other item you can purchase on Steam.
Note; Upon redemption, Steam gift cards, gets converted to the currency of your Steam Wallet, regardless of where you purchased them.
To redeem a Steam gift card, you must be logged into a Steam account;
- Once your Steam account has been created, Tap on your Username at the upper right hand corner of the screen, and choose account details.
- Once you do this, you will have the access to view your account history, as well as a list of your previous Steam purchases.
- On the right wing of the screen, you will see your account balance displayed, and also an option to add funds to your Steam Wallet. Tap on the link that reads “Redeem a Steam Wallet Code, You can now, use your card to make any purchase of your choice on Steam.
Gift Card Features, Benefits and Restrictions
- Gift card don’t expire, when applied to your Steam Account.
- Your steam gift card is non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash unless required by law.
- No dormancy, monthly or service fee charge.