Ruby’s Gift Card Balance – Ruby’s Diner restaurants gets you in, on a dinning experience at Ruby’s creative environment. Get served; hamburgers, chili, milkshakes, soups, salad and sandwiches. Ruby’s gift card is always on point to making sure you and your friends get delicious taste. Whether at lunch, dinner or breakfast. It suit almost every occasion such as birthday, anniversary, holiday and Thanksgiving.
Check your Ruby’s Gift Card Balance
We provide instructions on how to check your Ruby’s Gift Card Balance online, over the phone and in-store. The gift card number and pin, is printed on the back of your gift card.
To check your Ruby’s Gift Card Balance online;
- Tap Here.
- Enter gift card number.
- Tick the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Hit on the “SUBMIT” button.
Check Gift Card Balance over the Phone;
Alternatively you can inquire the remaining funds left on your gift card by calling (949) 644-7829. Note that you will be required to provide your gift card number and pin (optional).
Check Gift Card Balance in Store;
Ruby’s restaurant locations offers gift card balance request to their gift card users. Locate a nearby restaurant, and present your gift card to a customer associate. For e-gift card users supply your gift card number and pin(optional).
Ruby’s Deals and Offers
Join Ruby’s reward program as well as promotion like KIDS EAT FREE DAY, and other offers when you sign up at rubys.com.
Where to Buy Ruby’s Gift Card
Ruby’s Gift Card comes in two different version; the electronic and the physical version. And are available for purchase online and at any participating Ruby’s restaurant locations in the United States.
Gift Card Benefits
- You can customize to fit the occasions and persons been celebrated.
- Add gift message.
- Order in denominations from $25 to $100.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Ruby’s gift card is is redeemable online and in some participating restaurant locations. To redeem online, apply your gift card number and pin on the payment page during checkout.
- GC don’t have expiration date. but we advice you to use up your gift card value less you forget.
- Cannot be replaced when lost, stolen or damaged. So treat your gift card as cash.
- The balance cannot be reloaded when out of funds. But you can purchase a new gift card.
- Is not redeemable for cash except where required by law.
- GC cannot be used as a payment method to purchasing another gift card.