REI Gift Card Balance – If you are looking for a gift card, that can give you an outdoor adventure, try REI gift card. REI gift cards, are available in both e-gift and traditional card form. The gift cards denominations, ranges from $10 to $500. The Company is known for it’s ability to help people of all levels, experience and enjoy fresh-air pursuits, as they offer the best selection of outdoor gear and clothing, backed up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can Design your card to suit the occasion and person you are celebrating. Gift card is perfect for every occasion including birthday celebration, anniversaries, graduation ceremonies, vacation and holidays as well as, used to motivate employees, compensate loyal customers and lot more.
How to Check Your REI Gift Card Balance
- Go to Gift card balance check page.
- Enter gift card number.
- Input gift card PIN.
- Click on the “CHECK BALANCE”, button to reveal your gift card balance.
REI Deals and Offers
- Join the co-op, get a lifetime of perks — and a $20 bonus card. For more Info, visit site HERE.
Send REI Gift Card
- Go to REI gift card home page.
- Tap on “Buy a Gift Card”.
- Choose “Email” for e-gift card delivery to your email in hours, Choose First Class Mail; for plastic Gift card delivery within 7 business day for free or expedite shipping for a charge.
- Pick a gift card design.
- Enter the recipient and buyers name.
- Key in the recipient email and confirm it.
- Schedule your delivery dates.
- Add personal message.
- Click “ADD TO CART”, and proceed to cart and checkout to complete your gift card purchase.
Corporate Or Group Purchase
To buy REI gift card in large quantity and amount go to corporate purchase page and place your order, or call the corporate customers support group at 1-800-258-4567. To purchase card in group.
How to Redeem REI Gift Card
You can redeem your REI gift card online, over the phone and in-store.
To redeem online;
On the Checkout page, enter your gift card number and PIN in the appropriate boxes. Gift card PIN is located on the back of the card. Please scratch off the applicable section to reveal PIN. Once you’ve reviewed your order on the Payment Information page, complete the payment information section and click the “Submit Order” button. That’s all there is to it.
To redeem in-store;
Find a store using our store locator link or call 1-800-426-4840.
To redeem on phone;
Call the sales associate at 1-800-426-4840. And give your gift card number and PIN when requested. Gift card PIN is located on the back of card. Please scratch off the applicable section to reveal PIN.
Gift Card Features, Benefits and Restrictions
- Gift cards cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash or credit (except where required by law or as noted in the next sentence), and cannot be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. When redeemed at REI retail stores, gift cards containing an unused balance of less than $10 will be cashed out upon request.
- Your Gift cards can be redeemed only for future purchases of merchandise or services (i.e., rentals, shop services) at REI.com, REI stores nationwide, and via phone at 1-800-426-4840.
- REI gift card don’t have expiration dates, but we advise you use up your gift card funds before you forget.
- Your REI gift card balance isn’t reloadable,nor refundable after purchase.
- No service or monthly fees charge, except tax payment during gift card redemption.
Need Help? Call the Customer’s Service support line at 1-800-426-4840.