Pandora Jewelry Gift Card Balance:– Let your recipient create their own style, with Pandora Jewelry gift card. The company is an international Danish Jewellery manufacturer and retailer, popular for it’s customizable charm bracelets, designer rings, necklaces, watches etc. Gift card helps you get the best price for Jewelries for every occasion at a discount. Pandora Jewelry Gift Card makes perfect present for different occasions including birthday’s, holidays, anniversaries and vacations. Gift card can be be used to motivate employees, drive traffic to products and as well compensate staff for that little extra time.
How to Check Your Pandora Jewelry Gift Card Balance
- Go to Pandora Jewelry Gift Card home page.
- Click “CHECK YOUR BALANCE”.
- Enter gift card number.
- Input gift card PIN.
- Hit “SUBMIT”, to reveal your gift card balance.
You can as well check your Pandora jewelry Gift card balance over the phone, call 888-541-6789, to view card balance.
Pandora Jewelry Deals and Offers
- FREE JEWELRY BOX WITH YOUR $125 PURCHASE – WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Mail a Physical Gift Card
- Go to Gift card home page.
- Under the “GIFT CARD” Tap the “Shop Now” link.
- Select gift card amount and quantity.
- Click “ADD TO BAG”.
- Tap “My Bag” and hit “SECURE CHECKOUT” to process gift card order.
Send an E-Gift Card
- Go to e-gift card purchase page.
- Choose gift card amount and quantity.
- Enter recipient and purchasers info.
- Hit “ADD TO BAG”.
- Click “MY BAG” and tap “SECURE CHECKOUT” to complete e-gift card purchase.
NOTE; (1)Free 3-day shipping on all orders(2) Free and easy return within 30 days (3) Estimated delivery: 3-5 business days.
How to Redeem Gift Card
You can redeem your gift card online at us.pandora.net or at all participating stores. If you are unable to redeem in-store, please call 888-541-6789 for further assistance. If you are unable to redeem online, please contact our PANDORA Jewelry Customer Care Center at 1-844-467-1333.
Gift Card Features, Benefits and Restrictions
- Your gift card cannot be redeemed for cash unless where required by law.
- Gift Card should be treated as cash; PANDORA is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, or unauthorized use of Gift Cards. PANDORA will replace a lost card for the remaining balance only with the presentation of an original receipt. The customer needs to contact our PANDORA Consumer affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PANDORA gift card may have expiration dates.
- No dormancy, monthly, transactions nor maintenance fees charge.
- Gift card cannot be used to purchase other gift card.