Panda Express Gift Card Balance – Panda Express fires you up with inspired Chinese cuisine dishes. The restaurants started in October 1983 by Andrew Cherng and Peggy Cherng, and has grown with over 2,000 locations in 49 U.S states. With its headquarters in Rosemead, California, U.S. Panda Express food menu includes varieties of combo meals, served with either fried rice, steamed rice, chow mien, or mixed vegetables, as well as orange chicken, firecracker chicken breast, Beijing beef, grilled teriyaki chicken.
The restaurants serves places like United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, Mexico, Canada, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Guatemala, and El Salvador. with a about $3billion revenue and 39,000 employees as of 2018.
Gift card gives you inspired taste at Panda Express restaurants. Gift card is good for friends birthday celebrations, wedding, anniversaries, Christmas and lot more occasion.
How to Check Your Panda Express Gift Card Balance
We suggest the first thing to do before you place order on account of your gift card, being the only payment option, is to first of all check your gift card balance to know the value left on it. Lookup your Panda Express Gift Card Balance online;
- Visit the Gift Card website.
- Tap on “CHECK GIFT CARD BALANCE”.
- Enter gift card number.
- Key in your email address.
- Input your phone number.
- Click “Check Balance”.
Where to Purchase Panda Express Gift Card
Panda Express Gift Cards are available for purchase at many online retail website, such as Kroger, Rite Aid, Giant, Amazon.com, Cowallet, Home Depot, Walmart, Stop and Shop, Safeway, CVS Pharmacy, Capital One, Albertsons, Meijer, and Riley’s.
How to Redeem Gift Card
Redeeming gift card for merchandise online and store is simple and easy, to redeem online, enter your gift card number and PIN on the billing page or during checkout process and apply your gift card to your purchase.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Gift card is not valid at some airport, casino, stadium, supermarkets, theme park, and university locations.
- Panda Express gift card is redeemable for cash, upon gift card users request, when the gift card balance falls to $10.
- Gift card don’t have expiration dates.
- Funds on gift card is non-transferable and card is non-refundable.
- Lost, stolen or damaged gift card may not be replaced. Do treat your gift card as cash.
- You cannot use your Panda Express Gift Card to purchase another gift card.
- Gift cards are available for purchase online and in-store as well as other online retail website.
- Panda Express Gift Card comes in traditional and electronic version.
- Gift card can be purchased in different denominations ranging from $5 to $500.
Need Help Contact Customer’s Service support line at 626-312-5401.