MasterCard Gift Card Balance – MasterCard is an American financial corporation that processes payments between the banks of merchants and the card issuing banks or credit unions of the purchasers who use the “Mastercard” brand debit, credit and prepaid to make purchases. Founded in the year 1966 as Interbank Card Association and became a popular payment means by 2006. MasterCard Gift Card makes a great gift for every occasion including birthday, anniversary, bridal shower, wedding, commencement ceremonies etc. Add your own little touch by customizing the gift card with your own perfect photo, and message for the card recipient. Check your OfficeMax Gift Card Balance.
Check your MasterCard Gift Card Balance
MasterCard Gift Card Deals and Offers
Register your MasterCard Gift Card at MasterCard.com and qualify for coupons, deals, and offers.
How to Redeem Gift Card
At checkout, a combination of two or more gift card can be used or you can as well combine gift card with other payment options like MasterCard, Visa card, PayPal account etc. But it depends solely on the vendor’s terms of purchase. How to redeem a Lands End Gift Card Balance.
- Done shopping tap checkout a Payment Method screen pops up.
- Choose Gift Card as the payment option.
- Key in your Gift Card details (gift card number and PIN) or if you have made purchases with your gift card before then apply the gift card you already saved as your payment method.
- After adding gift card it will appear in your purchase summary.
MasterCard Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Lost, stolen or damaged gift card can be replaced if an original proof of purchase is provided.
- MasterCard Gift Card is not redeemable for cash except where required by law.
- No service, dormancy or maintenance fee is applied.
- It cannot be used as a payment method for purchasing another gift card.
- The balance on the gift card cannot be transferred to another gift card.
- Available for purchase online and in-store at any denominations from $25 up to $500.
If your purchase total is less than the amount on the gift card, your leftover amount/value remains on your as your gift card balance for future purchases. In the same way, If purchase total is more than the balance on the gift card, you will need to combine the gift card with other payment options or another gift card accepted by the vendor to off-set your bills.
Need Help? Contact customer care line at 1-800-627-8372.