Kwik Trip Gift Card Balance – Kwik Trip gift cards are an ideal way of celebrating special friends in your life, on their most esteem and valued moments. Come to think of what is best for a friend on his birthday, anniversary, wedding or something that actually makes meaning to most special seasons of the year like Christmas, Easter, New year Eve, Thanksgiving, ceremonies and lot more. Kwik Trip gift card with a guarantee suit all your gift-giving. No pressure in deciding how much to give and no restrictions to what the recipient buys with it. It’s just a mutual way of giving gifts.
Check your Kwik Trip Gift Card Balance
Giftcardgit provides you with all the necessary instructions and links to check any gift card balance online, over the phone and in-store.
To check your Kwik Trip Gift Card balance with your card number and PIN code, look-up the remaining funds on your gift card online, in-store or by calling 608-781-8988.
Where do I find my gift card PIN, and when do I need it?
First, on a physical gift card, the PIN is located on the back, where it’s concealed for security purposes. Scratch off the coating to reveal the PIN. On an e-gift card, the PIN appears below the gift card number. You will be asked to supply both the gift card number and the PIN to redeem the card towards purchases or to check its balance.
How do I Pay with my Gift Card
The gift card can only be used in-store and online. When you present your gift card, the amount on the card will be automatically deducted from the purchase price. and to pay online, enter the gift card number and pin on the payment page and apply to your purchase. You can redeem the card wholly or in part and you can also use more than one gift card for your purchase.
Deals and Offers
You stand to receive points and bonuses on every single dollar you spend, purchasing with your Kwik Trip Gift Card, plus a reward program for loyal customers.
Terms and Conditions
- You cannot add further credit onto your gift card when you are out of funds or has spent all the face value loaded on the gift card upon purchase.
- The credit on the Gift card does not attract interest. Meaning that there is no service fees associated with the gift card. It’s totally free.
- Is not redeemable nor refundable for cash except where required by law.
- The gift card balance isn’t transferable to another gift card.
- It cannot be used as payment method when paying for another gift card.
- The GC balance isn’t reloadable.