King Soopers Gift Card Balance – King Slippers is a subsidiary of Kroger. The brand is a supermarket store that sells Bakery, dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery, meat, pharmacy, produce, seafood, snacks, liquor. King Soopers gift cards are redeemable online and in-store, it’s in two variations; in a physical form and an eGift or electronic form, in denominations from $5, $10, $25, $50 up to$500. For Deals and Offers including coupons and promo visit here.
Check your King Soopers Gift Card Balance
Maybe you just found your missing King Soopers gift card, or want to know the remaining funds on your gift card since your last checkout online or shopping at King Soopers supermarket. Giftcardgit makes it easy for you to view any gift card balance with one click.
Check your gift card balance with your card number and PIN code, you can look-up the remaining funds on your King Soopers gift card online, in a store or by calling 1-800-576-4377.
On a physical gift card, the PIN is located on the back, where it’s concealed for security purposes. Scratch off the coating to reveal the PIN. On an e-gift card, the PIN appears below the gift card number. You will be asked to supply both the gift card number and the PIN to redeem the card at any online store or to check its balance.
How to Redeem Gift Cards Online
- Add your purchases in your shopping cart or bag and tap on the checkout button.
- A screen pops up asking you to supply your payment information, choose a payment method (Gift cards).
- Enter the gift card number and PIN, then tap “apply“. You can add up to five gift cards until the price is covered, or pay the remaining balance using the payment method you selected for checkout. better still you can combine your gift card with other accepted payment methods.
Terms and Conditions
- Gift Cards are redeemable for cash except where required by law.
- Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Cards can be replaced. In other words, King Soopers is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged gift cards. Always protect Gift Cards like cash. Any unused unclaimed outstanding balance that can be verified as remaining on a Gift Card reported as lost, stolen, or damaged may be reissued on a new card to the original purchaser if only valid proof of purchase is provided.
- No service fees charge.
- King Soopers gift card do not have expiration date.
- Cannot be used to buy another gift card.
- The card balance isn’t transferable.
- It cannot be reloaded.
Need Help? Contact customer support team at 1-800-576-4377.