iTunes Gift card is the best gifts you can give to your friends and loved ones, which is available in different denominations ranging from $5, $10, $15, $20 to $100. The card can be used on any apple device and stores such as iTunes Store, Mac App Store, and iBooks Store. With a loaded iTunes Gift Card Balance you can access millions of songs, movies, eBooks and Apps on iTunes or Apple Store, and even the latest TV shows. You can also use your iTunes Gift Card to purchase iCloud storage with incentives. But the card exist only in digital version.
Check your iTunes Gift Card Balance
When an iTunes Gift Card is purchased and funds added to it, that fund is converted into an Apple ID credit, this implies that all your purchases is done using the Apple ID balance, you can add funds in your Apple ID Balance not only with iTunes Gift cards, but as well with Apple Store Gift card and other payment options you have on file. So to check your apple ID balance is the same thing as checking your iTunes Gift Card balance. Here is how you can check your Apple ID Balance using iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iTunes on a Mac or PC.
To check an Apple ID Balance(iTunes Gift Card Balance) using iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Click on your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID. If you have a credit balance, you’ll see it above.
To check an Apple ID Balance using Mac or PC
- Open iTunes app.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- At the top of the iTunes window, click Store.
- If you have a credit balance, you’ll see it below the search field.
Always keep in mind that your iTunes Gift Card Balance is converted to Apple ID Balance for you to be able to shop in any apple store.
How to send an iTunes Gift card via email
To send an iTunes Gift Card to your friends and loved ones on their occasions is very easy and simple just click here.
How to redeem an iTunes Gift Card
To redeem an iTunes Gift card in different devices differs in the process, so we going to show you how to redeem your card using Laptop/Mac computer, iPhone, iPad and android device.
Redeem your iTunes card using laptop/apple computer (Mac)
- Login into your iTunes account.
- Click on your account name.
- Choose “Redeem” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the 16-digit Number from the Giftcards image in the email you received.
- Hit “Redeem”.
Note that you can also use the Camera feature from your laptop/apple computer and hold the attachment image up to your camera to avoid typing in the code manually.
Redeem your iTunes card using an iOS device (iPad, iPod, and iPhone)
- Login into your iTunes account.
- Tap “Featured” on the down part of the page.
- Click “Redeem”.
- Enter the 16-digit code sent to your email. (Tap use Camera to capture the image using your mobile device from your apple/laptop computer), but this is only if you don’t want to enter the code manually. And click Return.
Redeem your iTunes card using an Android device
- Download the Apple Music app from play store.
- Open the app.
- Tap your Apple ID (Enter your ID and password).
- If you have an apple music profile set or you can set one up right away.
- Get to the bottom of the page and click “View Account “.
- Still on the account interface, Tap “Redeem”.
- Enter the 16-digit code on the back of the card.
- Hit “Redeem” button again.
How to add funds to your Apple ID Balance
Funds can be added to your Apple ID using a valid payment options on file, these payment options may be Apple Store Gift Card, iTunes Gift card or other payment options. To add funds click here to fellow this easy steps.
You might need to know more about an iTunes Gift Card
- Your iTunes Gift Card credit applies only to your own account. If you use Family Sharing, other family members can’t make purchases with your credit.
- You can as well follow the link in the email sent to you to redeem you iTunes card by clicking on “Redeem” to redeem the credit.
- Some Music, apps, and iBooks purchase may require that you have a credit card on file, even if you are using store credit to make the purchase.
- To redeem an Apple Music promo code, the code must match the type of membership you already registered, as to individual promo code for an individual membership or sign up for Apple Music with the type of membership listed on the promo code.
- iTunes Gift Card credit cannot be used to purchase more gift cards or App Store and Tunes Gifts.
- Apple ID store credit is used for each purchase that you make in any of the stores, including Apple Music subscriptions, and for iCloud storage.
If you need help you might need to hook up with Apple support page here.