The Intuit GoPayment App makes all your online and offline payments as easy as ABC. Download the Intuit go App , Login and Installation setups. You will definitely enjoy this app.
Intuit goPayment App
With the help of the Intuit Go QuickBooks Payments , you can accept payments anytime and anywhere.
- Works with QuickBooks: All transactions sync up with QuickBooks and Intuit Point of Sale products to help you fully monitor your business
- Ability to customize: You personalize receipts and add your logo to fit your business needs.
- Accepts all payment types: It accepts and records all credit card transactions. It also records any cash or check payments.
The Intuit payment App helps you get your payment easily
- Request: Just copy your customer’s credit card information. Or process the transaction online.
- Sign: Your customer signs for the charge using the Gopayment app
- Get Paid: Credit card charges are processed instantly. Email or text a receipt to your customer.
Benefits of the Intuit GoPayments
- It is a very effective means to quickly pay
- Payments are automatically to generate into QuickBooks
- Your customers do not pay any charges
- Sync up seamlessly with QuickBooks
- You have the opportunity to accept mobile payments and not miss out on a sale.
How to Download the Gopayment app
Follow the guide below:
- Visit http://google.comand sign in from your computer using your established Google user ID and password.
- Go to http://play.google.com/storeto download the Gopayment app.
- Look for Gopayment .
- Choose the appropriate version of Gopayment and click install
- Select the device you want to download the Gopayment app to in the new window that appears, in the “SEND TO” drop down menu.
- Click on the green install button
- A message will be sent to you saying “The app will be downloaded to your device shortly” . Click OK to close the window.
The most recent version of the Gopayment app will be downloaded to the mobile device you selected.
How to Install and Login the Gopayment app
- Install the free Gopayment app on your device
- Complete the Application routine
- Get approval
To log into the QB Gopayment app, use the log in details that you used in creating your QuickBooks Account during the sign-in process.
For More Information
The Intuit Gopayment experts are 24/7 online for your help and also to offer technical support.