The IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card is perfect for both the high-end and budget travelers. Cardholders earn 5 points per $1 spent at staying in IHG hotels. There is also 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants. Get 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases. These points, plus additional huge sign-up bonus, gives access to free hotel stays quickly. Card holders earn platinum elite status for just getting the card, which could mean access to free room upgrades, special on-site events, and a host of other unique perks. To access this card, click on the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card Login.
Requirements of the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Have a valid SSN
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Reside in the US.
Benefits/ Features of the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of opening your account.
- No introductory APR on purchases
- Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at over 5,000 hotels worldwide on IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Get 5 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- The cash apr is from 16.99% to 23.99%
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- No annual fee for the first year, the subsequent years will be $49
- IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, and Holiday Inn®
- Platinum Elite status as long as you’re a Select credit card member
- The recommended credit score is Excellent Credit.
- Automatic 10% points rebate on redemption
- The balance transfer fee is either 5% or $5
- $0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year, then $49 a year.
How to Apply for the IHG Rewards Club Credit Card
Go to the Chase secure website
- On the credits card page, select the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Review the card information.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill out your address, income, employer, social security number as well as other information they may need.
- Submit the application: you will receive an email after submitting your application confirming it has been received. This email will contain information about how long a decision will need.
- Wait for a response.
How to Login
Step 1: Go to the login homepage and click on the Customer Center.
Stage 2: Enter your Online ID and Password and then click the Login button to gain access to your online account. If you have forgotten your login information you can retrieve it by clicking the Click here link and proceeding to the following steps.
Stage 3: Click the Existing Customers link
Step 4: Enter the followings and click the Continue button to begin the retrieval process:
- Account number
- Online ID
- Secure Activation
Click the Secure activation link above. On the following page click the Customer Center tab.
Click the New Customers – First Time Logging In link.
Enter your 16 digit account number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number before clicking the Login link. On the following pages, create an Online ID and Password to complete the activation procedures.