Harrods Gift Card Balance, enables you purchase any item in Harrods Knightsbridge store, or where ever Harrods gift card is accepted. Card makes the perfect gift for your special friends on their special occasion. It offers endless possibilities for birthdays, special occasions and corporate gifting and is available in any denomination between £10 and £500. Harrods gift card, gets delivered to Mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Shetland Islands, Orkney Isles, Hebrides Isles only. Harrods gift cards, can also be used as payment in any of Harrods in-store restaurants, cafes, as well as eateries.
How to Check Your Harrods Gift Card Balance
Knowing your Harrods Gift Card Balance might be the first thing to do before any order placement in-store restaurants, cafes, as well as eateries.
- Go to the gift card balance check page.
- Enter gift card number(16-digit).
- Input gift card PIN (4-digit).
- Click on the “CHECK BALANCE”. to reveal your gift card balance.
Harrods Deals and Offers
- Harrods Rewards; You EARN point on every single dollar you spend. Click HERE to join and enjoy other membership benefits, discount and offers.
Mail a Harrods Gift Card
- Go to Harrods gift card home page.
- Tap on the “Buy Your Gift Card Online”.
- Pick a gift card amount.
- Select gift card quantity.
- Click on the “ADD TO BAG” button.
- Tap “View Shopping Bag”, and click on the “SECURE CHECKOUT NOW”, to process gift card order.
Gift Card Features, Benefits and Restrictions
- Harrods gift card is delivered in a gold envelope.
- Gift card comes in different denominations ranging from £25, £50, £100, £200 to a maximum of £2.500 per gift card.
- Your Harrods gift card is redeemable in any of the Harrods restaurants, and can be used on harrods.com or in-store.
- Harrods gift cards will expire 24 months after the date of purchase, so we recommend you use your card before the expiration date approaches.
- Harrods is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards. If there is any remaining balance on a lost, stolen or damaged Gift Card, Harrods may be able to re-issue you a new card. However, Harrods will not be liable for any unauthorised purchases using the Gift Card prior to the cancellation of the card.
- Your Harrods gift card balance cannot be transfered onto another Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable. Refunds for returns on purchases made using a Gift Card will be issued to a new Gift Card.
- You cannot exchange your gift card for cash unless where required by law.
- No dormancy, monthly, nor maintenance fees charge. Neither is there any transaction charge.
Need Help? Contact store customers service support line at +44(0)20 7730 1234. For online enquiries and help call U.K, 0333 300 1000. International, +44(0)20 3626 7020. Or email email@example.com.