The gm card is issued by Capital One. The card deals with consumer and business. It offers cardholders earnings towards the purchase of eligible new GM vehicles. The original Card gives cardholders a 5% of the first $10,000 in annual purchases made with the card. It has a $39 annual fee that is also applied to earnings and can be used for the purchase of a car. Points earned expire after 7 years on a rolling first in, first out basis. This card offers the best earnings program of all the GM cards.
To access this card, click on the gm card Login. The card has many options as shown below.
GM Buypower Card
The GM Buypower Card offers cardholders an unlimited rebate equal to 5% of the first $5000 and 2% thereafter in annual purchases that can be applied to the purchase of a new car from GM. Unlike many other reward card programs, the GM card does not restrict earnings to certain categories of purchases.
GM Flexible Earnings Card
This Card gives an unlimited rebate equal to 3% on all purchases on a new GM vehicle.
BuyPower Business Card
This is issued by Capital One, offers unlimited earnings of 5% at GM dealers on GM parts and services, 3% at gas stations, office supply stores, and restaurants, and 1% on all other purchases.
GM Extended Family Card
This one allows cardholders to combine GM employee and supplier discounts with earnings of 1% when purchasing an eligible car. Cardholders also receive 1% cash back.
- $39 annual fee, which is also applicable to earnings and can be used for the purchase of a car.
- An unending rebate equal to 5% of the first $10,000 in annual purchases with the card ($500 in earnings per 12 month period) which can be necessary for the purchase of a new card from GM.
- The points expire after 7 years on a rolling first in, first out basis.
- Offers the best earnings program.
The GM card Rewards Redemption
Earnings on GM Card products can be used for the purchase of an eligible new GM vehicle from any Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac dealer. Redeem your earnings in addition to other discounts with some exceptions such as the GM Credit Union member discount, the GM Dealership Employee Purchase Program, the GM Enhanced Dealership Employee Purchase Program, and the GM Supplier Discount Program. There is no limit on redemption
Requirement of the Card
- You must be over 18 years of age
- Must be on the electoral roll?
- You are not bankrupt in the last 12 months.
How to Apply
- Scroll the card secure application page
- Supply your, First name, MI, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address, Apt, Unit or Suite number, City, State, Zip code.
- Enter your work and finances information; Primary phone number, Work phone number, Social security number, Date of birth, Are you a citizen?, Monthly mortgage/rent amount, Residence type, Employment status, Mother’s maiden name, and Total annual income
- Answer this additional information. Which is “When do you plan to obtain your next vehicle”.
- Click “Continue Application”.
Card Login Steps
- Go to Capital One login site
- Enter your Username and password and
- Click the “Sign In” link.
To recover your Password
- Go to the Capital One sign in section
- Click the “Sign In “ button
- click on “forgot your details” link
- Enter the following information, Card Number, Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy), Postcode, and Username.
- Click on the “Continue” button
To pay bills, call (888) 316-2390 and follow the automated phone instructions to pay over the phone. Provide your card, or bank account details to complete the payment. You can also talk to a customer service representative, who can guide you through the payment process.
For More Information
Call 1-888-446-6232. For inquiries on gm card login.