GameStop is an American video game, wireless service and consumers electronics retailer that operates over 7,100 retail stores in the United States, New Zealand, Europe and Australia. A copy of loaded GameStop Gift Card Balance is a perfect gift of games to game lovers. The card is in two version, the physical and the digital. And comes in different denominations, a minimum of $10 and maximum of $500.
How to check your GameStop Gift Card Balance
Nothing is as fun as shopping with pride, balance inquiry of a GameStop Gift Card is very easy, carefully follow the below instruction to know the amount remaining in your card.
- Visit GameStop Gift Card Balance check page with your browser.
- Input your Card Number (Located on the back of the gift card).
- Enter your Gift Card PIN.
- Tap “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click “Check Balance”.
How to purchase a GameStop Physical or Digital gift card online
- Choose a card type or variation(physical or Digital).
- Enter or select gift card amount.
- Enter card quantity.
- Tap “Add to Cart”.
- Click on “Check out with PayPal if you did want to make card payment using PayPal your account or click on “Check out”.
- Fill in your billing details.
- Tap on “Continue checkout” to finish your order.
GameStop Gift Card features and benefits
- Both physical and digital GameStop Gift Card can be used in-store and online at GameStop.com
- Card is also accepted at ThinkGeek.com.
- Physical gift card delivery is free for standard shipping and takes 7-14 days.
- Gift card is replaceable when lost, stolen or damaged, provided an original purchase receipt is provided.
- Card has no expiration dates.
- If your gift card does not have a 4-digit code and 19-digit number, then you can only use the card in GameStop store.
- Gift card can’t be exchanged for cash, except if required by law.
- The total amount of gift card order may not exceed $500.
- To process gift card orders in multiples of $500 for corporate purchase, call customer’s service line at 1-800-883-8895.
How to redeem your store credit online
- After placing an order on payment page during checkout.
- Enter card number.
- Input PIN.
- And continue with the page flip to finish card.
GameStop Gift Card Deals and offers
GameStop gives its members deals and offers called “POWER UP REWARDS”. Be rewarded with more powers as you score rewards points and save from every one dollar you spend. Your PowerUp Rewards can be redeemed online at PowerUp Reward Center, in-store coupons, digital currency and sweepstakes entries.
Become a Member on GameStop and Enjoy Unparalleled Offers, Rewards and Benefits
- GameStop have three membership levels;( The PLAYER, PRO, and the ELITE PRO).
- To sign up in-store go to GameStop.com and click on “SIGN UP IN-STORE TODAY!” to locate a store nearest to you.
- Spend a dollar and earn points.
- Birthday offers.
- Buy 2 games and get free pre-owned games offers.
- Some % OFF on Pre-owned games and accessories.
- Collectible welcome offers.
- Free 2-Day shipping at minimum purchase of $35.
- Exclusive PRO-DAY sales with over $4,000 in annual savings, and lot more.