Exchange Gift Card Balance – Think of any prepaid payment card that is flexible and convenient as a gift or a present for any occasion, including birthday, anniversary, wedding, baby shower, and lot more. The first gift idea that comes to your mind would be that of a gift card. Exchange gift card introduces you to the world of great selection of fashionable clothing, handbags and accessories, shoes, sports and outdoors, baby and toys, home and appliances, beauty and health etc.
Check your Exchange Gift Card Balance
We provide instructions on how to check your Exchange Gift Card Balance online, over the phone and in-store.
The gift card number and pin is printed on the back of your gift card. You might need to scratch off the silver coated part gently to reveal the gift card number and pin.
To check your Exchange Gift Card Balance online;
- Tap here.
- Enter gift card number.
- Input the gift card PIN.
- Hit on the “SUBMIT” button.
Check Gift Card Balance over the Phone
Alternatively, you can inquire the remaining funds left on your gift card by calling (888) 481-1550. Note that you will be required to provide your gift card number and pin.
Check Gift Card Balance in Store
Exchange store locations offer gift card balance request to their gift card users. Locate a nearby store, and present your gift card to a customer associate. For e-gift card, users supply your gift card number and pin.
Exchange Gift Card Deals and Offers
Enjoy military discount, save from every single dollar you spend, as well as a special day discount, promo and exclusive deals including coupons. visit www.shopmyexchange.com, for more info.
Gift Card Benefits
- Exchange gift cards are available in any denomination from $10 up to $500.
- Redeemable at any exchange, navy, Marine Corps or coast for merchandise and service.
- E-gift card is redeemable online at shopmyexchange.com.
- Gift card never expires.
- Easy to purchase.
How to Redeem Gift Card
You can apply your gift card on purchases made online, enter the gift card number and pin on the payment page during the checkout process and click “apply”.
Exchange Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Exchange gift card may be replaced when lost, stolen or damaged. If a valid proof of purchase is provided.
- Card balance isn’t reloadable when out of funds. But you can purchase a new gift card.
- Is not redeemable for cash except where required by law.
- GC cannot be used as a payment method for purchasing another gift card.
Need Help? contact the customer support line at 1-800-527-2345.