The Detroit Tigers Cash Rewards MasterCard is an interesting card. Its rewards program can save you money on all purchases made. You can earn 3% back on gas for the first $2,500 in combined qualifying purchases each quarter. 2% back at eligible grocery stores, and 1% back on all other net purchases. An introductory 0% purchase APR will be established for the first 12 statement closing dates. To access this card, click on the Detroit Tigers Cash Rewards MasterCard Login.
Rewards/ Features of the Detroit Tigers Cash Rewards MasterCard
- Earn 3% cash back on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter. Earn 2% cash back at qualifying grocery stores, Earn 1% cash back on all other net purchases.
- No annual fee.
- $100 online cash bonus if you spend $500 within the first 90 days. 0% APR for the first 12 billing cycles for purchases and balance transfers made within the first 60 days.
- 24% to 23.24% purchases APR, based on your creditworthiness.
- Up to $37 late payment fee.
- Cash advance fee of either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction for direct deposit and check cash advances. $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction for ATM, over-the-counter, same-day online and cash equivalent.
- Cash advance APR of from 16.24% to 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness. For direct deposit and check cash advances, 25.24% for bank cash advances.
Requirements of the Detroit Tigers Cash Rewards MasterCard
- Be at least 18 years of age
- You at least 21 years of age if you are a permanent resident of Puerto Rico
- Have a valid SSN
- Reside in one of the approved US states or territories
How to Apply for the Detroit Tigers Cash Rewards MasterCard
Step 1- Navigate to this webpage and select the Apply Now link to proceed.
Stage 2- Use the menu to select Detroit Tigers from the list of MLB franchises.
Step 3- Supply your personal information . Begin by providing your First name, Last name, and full address.
Stage 4- Continue by entering-in your Primary phone number, Email address, Country of citizenship, Country of residence, and Date of birth.
Next, supply your Employment & financial information. Use the drop-down menus to indicate your Employment status and your current Occupation. Specify your Total annual income, Source of income, Liquid assets, and Monthly housing payment.
If you are currently a student, you must indicate your student status and the amount of Years in school.
Step 6- Review the terms and conditions for the card, if you are in compliance with Bank of America’s terms, indicate this by checking the small box located at the bottom of your page. When you are ready to proceed, click Review your information.
Step 7- Review of all the information you’ve supplied so far. Make sure that everything was entered correctly before clicking Submit.
With your card request submitted, your application process is complete. Wait confirmation from Bank of America.
How to Login
Go to the Bank of America’s secure online portal. On the home page, enter your Online ID and Pass code. Click Sign In to access your online banking account.
You can recover your login credentials, by first clicking on the Sign-in help options link. There are three options that are available to assist you through this process. Select the one which matches your forgotten piece(s) of ID. Supply Your complete card number or account number, Your complete Social Security number or Tax Identification number, and Your Pass code. Click Continue. The following page will provide you with instructions on how you can recover your online ID.
- Secure registration
- 1 (800) 276-9939
To activate your card, call the number above and follow the instructions provided over the phone. Now that your card is activated, you click on the Secure registration link to begin the enrollment process. On the enrollment page, supply Your complete card number or account number and Your complete Social Security number or Tax Identification number. In the next page , set up your online account by choosing an online ID and pass code. You are done.
For More Information
1 (800) 732-9194
Bank of America // PO Box 982234 // El Paso, TX // 79998-2234