The Delta Skymiles Credit Card is used to carry out online bank transactions. The card has four options: Basic, Gold, Platinum, and Reserve. The differences between these card is summarized on our Delta Skymiles Credit Card webpage. To access this card, click on the Delta Skymiles Credit Card Login.
Rewards/ Features of the Delta Skymiles Credit Card
- 2 miles rewards on all Delta purchases and 1 mile on all other purchases. Reserve members get complimentary Delta Club membership and concierge services at the airport.
- $0 annual fee for the first year and $95 each following year. $195 for platinum and $450 for reserve.
- 30,000 bonus miles and $50 statement credit. 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles, 35,000 bonus miles and $100 statement credit for platinum. 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles and 10,000 bonus miles for reserve.
- Late payment fee of up to $38.
- 24% cash advance APR.
- Cash advance fee of $5 or 3%, whichever is greater
- Purchases APR of 15.24, 17.24 or 19.24% , based on creditworthiness
Requirements of the Delta Skymiles Credit Card
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid US address
- You must have a valid Social Security number
How to Apply for the Delta Skymiles Credit Card
Step 1- Personal Info
Choose your card and proceed to the application pages for either Gold, Platinum, or Reserve. Begin filling out the required forms. The first is your personal information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Skymiles number (if already enrolled)
However, if you are interesting in adding more cards to your account, you can do so by clicking the ‘add cards’ link .
Step 2- Financial Information
Provide basic financial information to Delta:
- Employer name/location
- Employer phone number
- Annual income
- Home status
Step 3- Verification
Review the Terms and Conditions carefully to ensure your own safety and that of your sensitive information. You have finished.
How to Login
Visit this page– delta.com- to log in.
In case you lost your login information, you can click either ‘Forgot Login’ or ‘Forgot Password. Moreover, Delta will prompt you for further information in order to retrieve your information. If you have forgotten your login information, provide an email address and a full name.
In case you have only forgotten your password, enter just your username in order to reset it successfully.
To activate your card, call 1-800-323-2323 or follow the link above. Follow the steps given to activate your card. Set up a skymiles account, and register with delta.com and the accompanying consumer portal.
However, to activate online you will need the following information:
- Full name
- Known traveler number (if applicable)
- Redress number (if applicable)
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Desired Login credentials (including security questions)
- Language preference
- Notification preference
Now, you can use your card for all your online transaction.
For More Information
Email form available here
1030 Delta Blvd Atlanta, GA 30354 United States