The Citi Simplicity Card is an ideal card. It offers 0% introductory purchase APR and an ongoing APR of 14.99% – 24.99%. It has no late payment fees, no penalty rate and no annual fees. This can help you with your savings anytime. To access this card, click on the Citi Simplicity Card Login.
Requirements of the Citi Simplicity Card
- Be at least 21 years or older.
- Have an annual income of at least PHP 180,000 for existing cardholders or at least PHP 250,000 for first-time credit card
- An active landline or mobile phone number.
- Have a valid TIN or Social Security number.
How the Citi Simplicity Card works
There is no late payment fee.
It has a 0% APR which can help you save lots of money on big-ticket purchases that will take a more lengthy time than a month to repay.
Rewards of the Citi Simplicity Card
0% on purchases and Balance Transfers for 21 months, and then the ongoing APR of 14.99% – 24.99% Variable APR. Citi’s pledge to never charge fees or a penalty annual percentage rate on late payments is unusual and a splendid package for those who can’t help but forget.
The balance transfer fee is either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
The card, also offers $0 liability on unauthorized charges, Citi Identity Theft Solutions, an extended warranty upwards to 5 years and up to $10,000 per year in certain purchases, Worldwide car rental insurance for theft or damages up to $50,000, and travel and emergency assistance during or before a trip.
You can save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day – just say “representative”
Have the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month.
Citi cards also work with Apple Pay – pay in-app or at over 200,000 stores with the iPhone 6, or in-app with the iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3.
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Purchase Protection
- No Annual Fee
- Concierge Service
- 0% Introductory APR
- Extended Warranty Program
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Free Credit Store
- Pre-sale Tickets
- Mobile Pay Ready
- Price Protection
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Zero Fraud Liability.
How to Apply for the Card
Go to the card portal here
- Supply your surname, first name and middle name.
- Enter your Date of birth, mobile phone number and city
- Provide your Net income per month
- Answer the “How long have you been employed for” question
Once you have corrected and confirmed the above details, Submit the application.
For More Information
- Credit Card Application Status
- Online Technical Assistance