The Chicago White Sox Cash Rewards MasterCard helps you support the team you love. It also allows you earn cash back at the same time. One dollar spent on everyday purchases will earn you 1% cash back. For grocery store purchases you’ll earn 2% per $1 spent and 3% for gas station purchases. These increased cash back earnings are applied only to the first $2,500 you spend per quarter. Afterwards, you will be earning the regular 1% cash back. Bank of America also award users with $100 cash rewards bonus when they’ve made $500 in purchases within the first 90 days. There’s no annual fee, no expiration on rewards and you can claim your cash back anytime you want. To access this cars, click on the Chicago White Sox Cash Rewards MasterCard Login.
Features/ Rewards of the Chicago White Sox Cash Rewards Mastercard.
- Cardholders will earn 3% on gas purchases, 2% cash back on grocery store purchases, and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases within 90 days of opening account, 0% introductory APR for first 12 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- No annual fee
- Cash advance APR of 16.24% to 25.24% for direct deposit and cash advances. 24% for bank cash advances (APR is subject to change)
- $10 or 3% (whichever is greater) for direct deposit and check cash advances, $10 or 5% (whichever is greater) for ATM, over-the-counter, same day online and cash equivalent cash advances.
- Late payment fee of up to $37.
- Purchases APR of 24% to 23.24%, depending on creditworthiness (APR is subject to change).
Requirements of the Chicago White Sox Cash Rewards Mastercard
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants must have a valid Social Security number
- Have a valid U.S. address
How to Apply for the Chicago White Sox Cash Rewards Mastercard
Step 1 – To start the application process, go to the Bank of America MLB credit card page. Locate the Apply Now button and click on it to continue.
Stage 2 – Choose the design of your credit card and find the Chicago White Sox.
Step 3 – Next, we’ll begin filling in the application form. Enter the following information into the appropriate fields:
- Full name
- Physical address
- Primary phone number
- Email address
- Your Country of citizenship
- Country of residence
- Date of birth
Step 4 – At this step, provide your Employment status, Total annual income, Source of income and Monthly housing payment.
Stage 5 – At this juncture you are presented with the option to make a balance transfer. In the Additional options section, tick the box next to Transfer a balance to my new credit card and enter the necessary information to complete the balance transfer.
Step 6 – Next, read the terms and conditions, then tick the box below them to acknowledge that you have reviewed them. Click the Review your information button before submitting it for approval.
How to Login
Go to the Bank of America homepage, or click on this link. Enter your Online ID and Pass code in the fields provided. Click Sign In, to be brought to your online banking home page.
If you can’t remember your login information or have forgotten your online ID, click the Forgot ID link. Provide Your complete card number or account number, Your complete Social Security number or Tax Identification number, and Your Pass code. Click Continue and you will be provided with further instruction on how you can retrieve your ID.
- 1 (800) 276-9939
- Secure Registration
To activate your Chicago White Sox Cash Rewards MasterCard, call the number above to complete the activation process with a Bank of America customer service representative. After that. Click the Secure Registration link below the activation number. Provide Your ; complete card number or account number, complete Social Security number or Tax Identification number, and Your Online ID, then click Continue. Create a username and password for your account, as well as some security questions, before the registration process can be completed. Your account is created and your login credentials ready. Now, you can start taking advantage of all the financial tools provided by Bank of America.
For More Information
1 (800) 732-9194
Bank of America // PO Box 10519 // Wilmington, DE // 19886-5019