The Chase Ink Cash Business Credit Card is an excellent card for businesses of all size. It allows businesses to recoup some of their monthly expenditures. The card has a wide range of features and a competitively low APR. If you want to apply for the Chase Ink business credit card, simply scroll down this page and you will find a guide.
Features/ Rewards of the Chase Ink Cash Business Credit Card
- 5% cash back on the first $25 000 spent on purchases at office supply stores, cell phone, internet and landline services. 2% cash back on the first $25 000 spent at restaurants and gas stations. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months.
- No annual fee
- Cash advance fee of either $15 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- The cash advance APR is variable based on the market Prime Rate.
- Late payment fee is $15 if the balance is less than $100; $29 if the balance is $100 or more, but less than $250; and $39 if the balance is $250 or more.
- Purchases APR of 13.24%. Variable based on the market Prime Rate.
Requirements of the Chase Ink Cash Business Credit Card
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Reside of the United States of America
- Have a valid social security number
How to Apply for the Chase Ink Cash Business Credit Card
Step 1: First, navigate to the application homepage.
Stage 2: You will then need to click the APPLY NOW button.
Step 3: Enter the following information in the blank spaces provided before clicking the NEXT button:
- Legal name of business
- Tax identification number
- Type of business
- Nature of business
- Business mailing address
- ZIP code
- Years in business
- Number of employees
- Annual business revenue/sales
Step 4: On the following page, enter some basic personal information, update your contact and security information and review the terms and conditions before the application process can be completed.
How to Login
Go to navigate to the login homepage.
Supply your User name and Password . Click the Sign In button to gain access to your online account. If you have forgotten your login information you can click the Forgot username/password? link to be redirected to a retrieval page.
On the following page, enter your Social Security Number to begin the retrieval process
- Secure activation
To activate your newly received credit card, either call the activation number above or use your online account. If you have not created an online account, do so by first clicking the Secure activation link above. On the following page, click the Not enrolled? Sign up now link.
Supply the following personal information in the blank space provided:
- Chase account, credit or debit card number
- Social security number
Create a User ID before clicking the Next button.
On the following pages, create a Password, update your security settings, and review that all of the information you have entered are correct. You have successfully activated your card.
For More Information
Login to online account to send E-mail.
Mailing address available here.