The Carolina Panthers Extra Points Credit Card is just ideal for the Panthers enthusiast, or any NFL fan. There is no annual fee and you can expect your interest rate to be set at either 15.24%, 20.24%, or 25.24%, depending on your creditworthiness (APR is subject to change). It has a points rewards program; you can earn 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying NFL purchases and 1 point per $1 spent on everything else. These points can be redeemed for VIP NFL experiences and game ticket. To access this card, click the Carolina Panthers Extra Points Credit Card Login.
Rewards/ Features of the Carolina Panthers Extra Points Credit Card
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on qualifying NFL purchases, Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 10,000 points after spending $500 within the first 90 days, 0% APR for 6 months on eligible NFL ticket purchases, 0% APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within the first 45 days
- No annual fee
- 49% cash advance APR is subject to change
- Cash Advance Fee of either $10 or 5%
- Late payment fee of up to $37
- Purchases APR of 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% based on your creditworthiness.
Requirements of the Carolina Panthers Extra Points Credit Card.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Reside in one of the approved US states
- Have a valid SSN
How to Apply for the Carolina Panthers Extra Points Credit Card
Step 1- Start by navigating here to access the Barclaycard online portal. Once accessed, click on the blue Apply Now tab to proceed.
Stage 2- Locate the Carry Your Team Anywhere heading and, select Carolina Panthers from the list of teams. Proceed by clicking Apply Now.
Step 3- Under General Information, the following personal data must be supplied:
- First and last name
- Address (street, city, state, zip)
- Years/months you’ve lived at your address
- Residence status (own, rent, other)
Step 4– Next, your current Occupation. Continue by supplying your Total Annual Income and select Yes or No to specify whether or not you’d like to expedite the delivery of your card for an additional $15. If you are a student, scroll down to the next segment of this step to supply some additional information. The following details must be specified:
- Class year
- School address (street, city, state, zip)
- Your School state
- Materials will be sent to? (permanent address or address at school)
- School name
– Here you must provide your Primary phone contact number and your Email address. Specify as to whether or not you are a citizen of the United States by selecting Yes or No.
Step 6– Some security information is required at this juncture. Supply your Date of Birth, your Social Security Number, and your Mother’s Maiden Name.
Step 7– If you would like to receive your bank statements electronically, read over this disclosure and check each of the boxes underneath the Paperless Statements heading. Just below that, select Click here if you would like to perform a balance transfer to consolidate your previous credit balances.
Step 8- Review the terms and conditions for this credit card before clicking Apply Now. Once this step, and each of the above steps, have been completed, your application will officially be sent in to be reviewed by Barclaycard.
How to Login
Go to Barclaycard’s online banking page. In the Card member Login menu, enter your username and password. Once entered, click Log In to access to your personalized online account.
If you have forgotten your login credentials, click on the Forgot username or password? link located within the login menu. Supply the Last 4 digits of your social security number, your Date of birth and your Account number in the next page. Click Continue to proceed to recover your password.
- 1 (877) 408-8866
- Secure Registration
To activate your credit card, simply call the above phone number and follow the instructions given either by the automated system or a customer service representative. With your card activated, you can begin the account enrollment process by clicking on the Secure Registration link. The following information will be required on the enrollment page:
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Date of birth
- Account number
- Are you a US citizen? (y/n)
For More Information
1 (866) 928-8598
Card Services // P.O. Box 8801 // Wilmington, DE // 19899-8801