Bluemercury gift card balance, gets you in, on expert advice and beauty products across the east coast. It also helps you celebrate special occasions, as well as choose the design that best suits the occasion and person you are celebrating. The Company is an American beauty stores. It sells cosmetics, in-store facials and spa treatments. Headquartered in Washington, D.C. United States, it was founded by Marla and Barry Beck, and has Macy’s Inc, as it’s parent organization.
In-store and online at bluemercury.com offers two types of gift cards. They are Physical and e-gift card. Both cards, acts as a valid method of payment in all Bluemercury locations. You can design your card, to fit the person and occasion you are celebrating. Find the perfect gift for your special occasion, and celebrate with Bluemercury gift card. Once you order Bluemercury Gift card, it gets delivered directly to your recipient.
How to Check Your Bluemercury Gift Card Balance
check your gift card balance online and over the phone, to check your Bluemercury gift card balance online follow the below instructions.
- Go to Gift card balance check page.
- Enter gift card number.
- Input gift card PIN.
- Check “I’m not a robot” box.
- Hit “SUBMIT”.
You can as well check gift card available balance and recent activity over phone, place call at 1-800-355-6000.
Bluemercury Deals and Offers
- FREE SHIPPING PLUS RETURN EVERY DAY.
- BEAUTY TREATS ON US; COMPLIMENTARY TREATS ON EVERY ORDER! USE CODE IN CART, click here to view promotions and code.
Mail a Physical Gift Card
- Go to Gift card purchase page.
- Select gift card amount and quantity.
- Click “ADD TO BAG”.
- A tab will prompt up, but if not go to your “BAG” at the page top, add personal message, and tap “VIEW BAG” and click “SECURE CHECKOUT” to process your order.
Send an E-Gift Card
- Go to e-gift card purchase page.
- Select gift card value and quantity.
- Type in recipient address.
- Hit “ADD TO BAG”.
- Click “VIEW BAG” and click “SECURE CHECKOUT” to complete e-gift card purchase.
Gift Card Features, Benefits and Restrictions
- Gift card don’t have expiration dates.
- bluemercury gift cards are available in-store and online at bluemercur.com.
- Lost, stolen or damaged gift card may not be replaced, so treat it as cash.
- No dormancy, maintenance, monthly nor transactions fees charge.
- Gift card balance isn’t transferable, and exchanged for cash except if required by law.
- Your gift card cannot be used to purchase other gift card.
- bluemercury gift card, comes in denominations of $10 to $250.