Benihana Gift Card Balance – Benihana is an American restaurants that serve Japanese cuisine, along it well known subsidiaries or divisions Samurai, Haru, and RA Sushi. The restaurants started in New York City in the year 1964 by Hiroaki Aoki. and has it headquarters in Aventura, Florida in the United States, with over 4,500 employees, and highly trained chef.
With Benihana Gift Card you can have access to delicious meals such as Teppanyaki, sushi, which are served with soup, salad, veggies, dipping sauce, rice, and hot tea. You can also check out the taste of other meals like noodles, tofu, scallops, losbster tail, and edamame. Gift card is a good and perfect way to show your friends and loved ones how well you know them, by giving them gifts of their best favorite meals and taste. Make your friends feel special by presenting a Benihana Gift Card on their special occasions.
How to Check Your Benihana Gift Card Balance
you can know find out the how much funds left on your gift card, in two ways, one is in-store and the other is through mobile telephone.
You can check your Benihana Gift Card Balance by visiting any Benihana restaurants or it’s subsidiaries, or call the customers service line at 847.465.6021, to inquire your card balance.
Benihana Deals and Offers
Just using a Benihana Gift Card opens you to enjoy a lot of promo, and even day, discount visit benihana.com, for more info.
Mail a Gift Card
- Go to the gift card home page.
- Tap on “ORDER PLASTIC GIFT CARDS”.
- Enter gift card amount and quantity.
- Fill in the recipient details.
- Click “ADD TO CART”, and proceed to checkout.
Buy an E-Gift Card
- Visit Benihana Gift Card website.
- Hit on “ORDER EGIFT CARDS”.
- Choose gift card design.
- Enter or select gift card amount and quantity.
- Key in the recipient details.
- Click “ADD TO CART” and proceed to checkout.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards are available for purchase both at restaurants locations and online.
- Cards are available in denominations from $25, $50 to $100.
- Gift card is not redeemable for cash unless required by law.
- Benihana Gift Card don’t have expiration dates.
- Gift card cannot be re-loaded.
- Your gift card may not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Treat as cash.
- You can place an order online and in-store using your gift card.
- Gift card cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
Need Help? Contact Customer’s Service Support Line At 847.465.6021.