American Girl Gift Card Balance – Maybe you just found your missing American Girl Gift Card and you would want to know the remaining balance on the gift card follow the instructions and link below.
What is a gift card? Gift cards are prepaid payment method, used for online and in-store purchases. Most gift cards come in two variations; as a physical/plastic gift card or an eGift card, both of them can be used for online purchases as long as it has number and a PIN. But preferably some gift card vendor’s use design plastic gift cards for store purchases and eGift for online purchases. But like I rightly said before both can be used to make purchases online and in-store accept otherwise stated by the gift card vendor.
How to Give Gift Cards
You can buy a gift card for yourself as a personal treat, or give to friends on special occasions, it also be a surprise present on a seemingly normal day, but most times gift cards are used to celebrate occasions like birthday, Father’s and Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, baby shower, wedding and anniversaries etc.
Giving Gift card online;
- Visit the company’s website.
- Choose an amount.
- Enter gift quantity.
- Customize (optional).
- Add to cart.
How to Redeem Gift Card
To use your gift card to make online purchases; at checkout, you can use up to five gift cards at one time or a combination of a gift card and other payment methods such as credit/debit card or Pay with Cash depending on the gift card vendor’s terms and conditions of purchases.
To use your gift cards online:
- During checkout, you will reach the Payment Method screen.
- Select Gift Card as the payment method.
- Add a new Gift Card or apply those already saved.
- As cards are added, you will see them appear in your Purchase Summary.
- If your order total is less than the amount on your American Girl Gift Card, the remaining amount will be available on your card for future purchases. If your order total is more than the amount on your American Girl Gift Card, you will need to pay for the balance with additional gift cards or a credit/debt card, if the use of two or more combined payment card is accepted by the card vendor.
- Lost or stolen gift cards may not be replaced.
- The gift card is not redeemable for cash except if otherwise stated by the gift card vendor’s or where required by law.
- You may not add funds to your gift card after you have exhausted the face value.
- Your gift card balance isn’t transferable.
- No refund of a gift card after it has been processed and delivered.
- You cannot use yourAmerican Girl Gift Carda as a payment method, to purchase another gift.