American Airlines Gift card is a perfect gift for holidays, vacations, business meetings and for tour, travel around the world with just a gifts of cards from friends, family, co-workers and loved ones. Your American Airlines Gift Card Balance can hold up $1,500. The Gift Card is in two variations (virtual and plastic) and in different denominations ranging from $50, $100, $500 to $1,500.
How to check your American Airlines Gift Card Balance
To be able to check both American Airlines Gift Card Balance your card Number and PIN is a must have.
- Go to the gift card balance check page.
- Enter your Gift Card Number.
- Enter your Card PIN.
- Tap the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click “Go”.
How to purchase an American Airlines Gift Card
Here is how to purchase both the plastic and virtual card.
How to purchase the plastic card
- Go to American Airlines website.
- Follow the page prompt and fill in cards information.
To purchase Plastic Gift Cards over phone Call (1-800-677-9555).
American Airlines Plastic Gift Card Delivery process
- Shipping is via FedEx® and Shipping and handling charges may apply.
- Your multiple cards purchase will be delivered to one address.
- Priority shipping takes 2-3 business days to deliver, while Standard shipping takes 4-5 business days to deliver.
- Your signature is required for delivery.
How to purchase your Virtual Gift Card (eGift)
- Visit the American Airlines purchase page.
- Follow the page prompt and fill in cards details.
Your Virtual Gift Cards can also be purchased over the phone, just call (1-800-677-9555).
American Airlines Virtual Gift Card Delivery process(eGift)
- Free delivery.
- Your Virtual Gift Card will be delivered immediately to your email, but it takes 72 hours for the card to become active.
- When Purchase multiple cards it can be delivered to multiple email addresses.
Terms and conditions
- Gift cards may only be used for travel on flights marketed by American Airlines, including those operated by American Eagle®, oneworld® airlines, and by other codeshare partners with an American Airlines flight number. For a complete list of American Airlines codeshare partners as well as other codeshare information, click here.
- Virtual and plastic gift cards are available for purchase in any denomination between $50 and $1,500.
- American Airlines is not responsible for any virtual or plastic gift cards that are not delivered or received due to inaccurate delivery information provided by the purchaser.
- Gift cards will not be accepted if the card number is invalid, has not been activated, or cannot be found within the American Airlines system.
American Airlines Gift Card Offers
- Gift cards don’t expire, or lose their value over time.
- There is no monthly or maintenance fees.
- Gift card can’t reloaded.
- When card is stolen, lost or misplaced, it cannot be replaced.
- Gift cards are not credit, debit or charge cards, and have no implied warranties.
For American Airlines Gift Card Terms and conditions click here.