What is a Gift Card?
Gift cards are prepaid payment method that is widely accepted for online and in-store payment of products and services. Allen Edmonds Gift Card Balance – can add a little spark to that your friends birthday party, baby shower, wedding, anniversaries, holiday, vacation and lot more great moments.
How to Check your Allen Edmonds Gift Card Balance
Note that, the gift card number and pin is printed on the back of your gift card. You might as well need to scratch off the silver coat gently to reveal the gift card PIN.
How to use your gift card to make online purchases
At checkout, you can use up to five gift cards at one time or a combination of a gift card and other payment methods such as credit/debit card or Pay with Cash depending on the gift card vendor’s terms and conditions of purchases.
To use your gift cards online:
- During checkout, you will reach the Payment Method screen.
- Select Gift Card as the payment method.
- Add a new Gift Card or apply those already saved
- As cards are added, you will see them appear in your Purchase Summary
- If your order total is less than the amount on your Allen Edmonds Gift Card, the remaining amount will be available on your card for future purchases. If your order total is more than the amount on your Allen Edmonds Gift Card, you will need to pay for the balance with additional gift cards or a credit/debit card, if the use of two or more combined payment card is accepted by the card vendor.
Gift Card Benefits
- No Service, dormancy nor maintenance fees are charged in connection with these gift cards.
- Allen Edmonds Gift Card doesn’t expire.
- Available for purchase in any denominations.
- Redeemable online or in-store.
Allen Edmonds Gift Card Deals and Offers
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced. So treat your gift card as you would to cash.
- The gift card is not redeemable for cash except if otherwise stated by the gift card vendor’s or where required by law.
- You may not add funds to your gift card after you have exhausted the face value.
- Your gift card balance isn’t transferable.
- No refund of a gift card after it has been processed and delivered.
- You cannot use your Allen Edmonds Gift Card as a payment method, to purchase another gift.
Need Help? Contact the customer care line at 1-877-817-7615.