Keep track of your All Saints Gift Card Balance. It’s always good to do the first things first, by looking-up your card balance before going for shopping, it dimmed important that you check your gift card balance to know how much funds left on it, in other to sway gift card decline. It’s easy and simple. As an info site, we delight in providing instruction and links that can help you check (any gift card balance) including your All Saints Gift Card, online, over the phone and in-store.
Check All Saints Gift Card Balance
Finding PIN on a Plastic Gift Card
A PIN is a Personal Identification Number that is unique to your All Saints Gift Card, It is located on the back of your gift card. You might need to scratch-off the silver coated area to reveal the gift card PIN.
Finding PIN on an eGift Card
Your eGift pin is in the email inbox sent to you when the gift card was purchased, with instructions on how and where(site) manage your gift card.
If You Don’t Have a PIN
Some plastic gift card comes pinless. So If you have a plastic gift card that doesn’t have a PIN, it just mean that, you are meant to check your balance in-store or over the phone, but some gift card vendor’s actually issued gift card without a pin printed on the gift card, as such a directive on how to check the gift card balance is always made available to the gift card users.
All Saints Gift Card Deals and Offers
To check and be part of current deals and offers, including online or in-store coupons, plus first-time purchase discount. Visit here for more info.
How to Redeem Gift Card
To redeem a gift card online, enter the gift card number and pin on the payment page during checkout and click apply.
Gift Card Benefits
- No Service, dormancy nor maintenance fees are charged in connection with these gift cards.
- Available for purchase in denominations from £20/€20 up to £2000/€2000.
- Redeemable online, or in-store.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
- The gift card is not redeemable for cash except if otherwise stated by the gift card vendor’s or where required by law.
- You may not add funds to your gift card after you have exhausted the face value.
- Your gift card balance isn’t transferable.
- No refund of a gift card after it has been processed and delivered.
- You cannot use your All Saints Gift Cardas payment method, to purchase another gift.
- All Saints Gift Card last for a period of 24 months from the purchased date.
Need Help? Call customers representative at 1-877-840-1294.