Do you want to know that the leftover funds on your Aldi Gift Card Balance since your last checkout or purchases in-store or you just found your missing or misplaced Aldi Gift Card and would want to know if you have some cash left on it? Maybe just maybe you are in the right site. Giftcardgit makes sure the instructions you need to check any gift card balance (all vendor) is made available to you. You can check your gift card balance either online, at store location or through a phone call.
How to Check your Aldi Gift Card Balance
Check your gift card balance with your gift card number and PIN, you can check the balance of your Aldi Gift Card Balance either online here, in an Aldi store or by calling ……………
Your gift card number and pin is printed on the back of your Aldi Plastic gift card. For eGift card, users check your gift card number and pin on the email sent to you when you purchased your gift card, and follow the link and instructions to as well check your balance.
How to Redeem Gift Card
How to use your Aldi Gift Card to make online purchases:
At checkout, you can use up to five gift cards at one time or a combination of a gift card and other payment methods such as credit/debit card or Pay with Cash depending on the gift card vendor’s terms and conditions of purchases.
To use your gift cards online:
- During checkout, you will reach the Payment Method screen.
- Select Gift Card as the payment method.
- Add a new Gift Card or apply those already saved
- As cards are added, you will see them appear in your Purchase Summary
- If your order total is less than the amount on your Aldi Gift Card the remaining amount will be available on your card for future purchases. If your order total is more than the amount on your Aldi Gift Card you will need to pay for the balance with additional gift cards or a credit/debit card if the use of two or more combined payment card is accepted by the card vendor.
Aldi Gift Card Deals and Offers
To check and be part of current deals and offers, including online or in-store coupons, plus first-time purchase discount. Visit here for more info.
Aldi Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
- The gift card is not redeemable for cash except if otherwise stated by the gift card vendor’s or where required by law.
- You may not add funds to your gift card after you have exhausted the face value.
- Your gift card balance isn’t transferable.
- No refund of a gift card after it has been processed and delivered.
- You cannot use your Aldi Gift Card as a payment method, to purchase another gift.